Course - Certified Expert in SME Finance
In March 2014, Frankfurt School‘s e-learning course “Certified Expert in SME Finance” will start once again. The online course, which is based on Frankfurt School’s broad experience in practical project work and theoretical business school education programs, is tailored to the needs of mid-level managers and loan officers active or interested in SME Finance.
Frankfurt School delivers applicable content that will help to achieve personal career objectives and make an impact on the bottom line of participants’ institutions. The 6-month part-time certification course matches individual schedules. It is up to the participant when and where to study. This allows balancing a busy workload and family obligations with an intellectually stimulating programme.
The next Certified Expert in SME Finance (CESF) will start in March 2014. Registration is possible from December 2013
- Mid-level management of financial institutions working with SME Finance
- Operational staff within financial institutions working with SME Finance
- Top management of financial institutions wanting to enter SME Finance
- The staff of regulators, policymakers, donors and other SME Finance related institutions
- The staff of SME associations
- Consultants, students and other individuals interested in SME Finance
Please note that proficiency in English both verbal and in writing are mandatory.
Participants will learn how to manage SME Finance as an independent product line/customer segment within a financial institution. While all management levels will be taught, a clear focus is on the credit risk assessment based on clients’ individual analysis.
- Module 1 – Basics of SME Finance incl. Marketing & Sales
- Module 2 – Client investigation basics
- Module 3 – Intermediate client investigation
- Module 4 – Financial analysis
- Module 5 – Cash flow analysis
- Module 6 – Loan portfolio management and monitoring
- Module 7 – SME Finance supporting activities
The regular tuition fee is EUR 1.100. If you register by January 15, 2014, the early bird tuition fee of EUR 900 is applicable.
The fee for the final exam is EUR 50. The final exam fee has to be paid in cash directly to the institution hosting the final exam.
Other LinkEd courses
LinkEd also offers e-learning courses on Microfinance, Climate and Renewable Energy Finance and Risk Management.
This school offers programs in:
Tarikh Akhir Kemaskini July 10, 2018